Friday, January 23, 2009

Chilling day

Hey!
I know I haven't been able to write anything these days, but I don't have anything to write about. Yesterday and today I've been home cause I am sick. So is my mom. And my brother as I said has moved, and my dad is not home. He is with his work somewhere in Sweden to celebrate 25 years. So we hate our dog right now, cause no one wants to take her out so she pretty much pooped at our carpet today. Ha ha, she is so cute!! Right now I am just chilling and looking for clothes. There is a shop called forever21 who has cute clothes, and also dEliAs. Maybe I'll buy something! I really miss Canada, specially their drugstores. They have so good things there. I don't know why, haha, but I love it. They got pretty much everything there. Even cute makeup things. That's all, I'll write later.

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment