Monday, January 12, 2009



Hello! I forgot the password and the email adress to my old blog, (haha) so I decided to make a new one. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year by the way. I swear to God, Santa really exists. I heard so many noises from the tree, the decorations and even the chimney. My mom is here with me and we have fun. I'm thinking what we are doing that's fun.. and well.. I got nothing.. :) Well, I've been thinking pretty much about me and basketball. I'm coming back - hotter than Jordan! Today our american coach in school told us to hit 50 two pointers and 50 three. I made 50, but gave it up at 18 when it camed to three pointers. But my coach told the other girls that they could make 25, but I didn't know! Then when our practice was over I went and benched down 7, and I was finished. Hard work, I got really tired after that. Cause you got to give up alot of power, and our 3 point line is further away than it is in USA or Canada. I don't really like american basketball players. I do, but not like those who are really famous like Kobe or LeBron. Cause people only like them for their names. Oh believe me, there are some of them in my class. And then we got Michael Jordan. You know, I really look up to him as a role model for what he does. He really says smart words, and yeah, he is a great person. My favorite NBA team, is Detroit Pistons. For a country, I really like Spain. You see up there? That's José Caldéron and Jorge Garbajosa of the Toronto Raptors. Jorge doesn't play there any longer, he got injured. Then we got Pau Gasol and Juan Carlos Navarro from Memphis Grizzlies. But Pau plays in LA Lakers and Juan in FC Barcelona in Spain. Paus brother, Marc Gasol is still in the Grizzlies. And guess who plays with Marc? The first iranian basketball player in the NBA. Hamed Haddadi. All those spanish player I just mentioned plays in the national team. :)
So yeah, that's me. The basketball freak. Now I got to sleep!

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment